Patriot Hills of New York receives significant savings on Excelsior College tuition and fees. Excelsior College helps busy working adults earn the degrees they need through a variety of flexible distance education programs.
At Excelsior College, you can rely on maximum transfer of prior college credits and credits for approved military and corporate training. Earning a degree is your best strategy for improving your career opportunities. Whether you are in mid-career or planning for transition, we can help you make the most of your education benefits. Our experienced academic advisors are ready to assist you through the education process. Our financial aid officers can answer your questions about the current GI Bills or your employer's tuition assistance and help you get started in one of our programs. We make it affordable and manageable.
- Download application
- Click here to learn more.
- Click here for more information about the enrollment process
- Click here to read about our Graduate Degree Discount Program.
- Click here to download our flyer with the pricing sheet.
- Click here Patriot Hills of New York would like to encourage Veteran Friends of Excelsior College to become a Member, Auxiliary or Associate Member of the Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United Stated. EANGUS endorsed Patriot Hills of New York August 2009.
Live Chat is available on all military and veteran web pages.
Excelsior College's Online Veterans' Center is a place to connect those
affiliated with the military community about education, career and life,
as well as access to resources, a mentorship program, webinars and college
orientation materials. Enter the Veterans' Center via
Judy Reed, M.Ed.
Director of Veteran Services and Outreach
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159
Toll Free: 888-647-2388: press 118678
Get homework and studying help from a professional tutor any time you need it. FREE for students in Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard and Reserve families. Expert tutors are online 24/7 and available to help in more than 16 subjects, including test prep, proofreading, Math, Science, English and Social Studies.
Click Here for more information.